Monday, November 07, 2011

Collins Radio 75A-1 Serial #1 Very rare, unique

"A Sale for Collins Radio 75A-1 Receiver Serial # 1 manufactured in 1946
This is an extremely valuable, historical receiver that has only made three of Serial #1 models by Collins Radio.
Two of these receivers are missing and have never been found yet.
Accordingly, this is the only one Collins 75A-1 serial #1 model throughout the world.
my father luckly bought this unique receiver about 13 years ago, including an original instruction book.
As you can also see over the picture of the first page of instruction book, you could see who the last owner of
this receiver was before my father bought it.
The receiver seemed to be well-maintained by the last onwer, and my father gladly imported it, also strived
to keep the receiver clean, safe as well as the last owner.
Thus, my father is now possesed of this receiver in South Korea, and the receiver will be sent by him from
South Korea.
The receiver still works very well, doesnt have any problems with operating.
No big scratches, No dings, No parts missing. in very clean condition.
Estimated shipping weight is approximately 65 - 70 lb.
Shipping charges will be calculated after the receiver is boxed up, and the method of shipping may vary.
I will ask my father to carefully pack and ship upon receipt of shipping address and Pay Pal payment

Please make sure that I live in Massachusetts, but the actual receiver is in Korea, belongs to my father.
feel free to ask me if you have any questions.
also ask for more detail pics !!!

International bidders also welcome !!

Happy bidding."

UPDATE: the radio has been sold for  3,050 US $ !!

No comments: